Vai al contenuto

Oliver Branded S.A.M.E Tractors

MSchwiebert

Messaggi raccomandati

Looking for information on tractors manufactured by SAME of Italy but sold under the Oliver brand.  The attached image is from a Facebook Marketplace ad that I recently saw. As you can see the Oliver emblem is on the front of the tractor above the registration plate.  I have seen photos of these tractors painted in Oliver colors (green and white), but this one appears to have been either repainted back to SAME colors, or perhaps never got painted in Oliver colors in the first place?   From what I know, these tractors were an attempt by White Farm Equipment (who owned the Oliver Brand by then) to sell tractors in Europe, during the early to mid 1970's.   Any information as to what models were involved, how long the program lasted etc. is greatly appreciated!

Thanks in advance!

77055270_2527165797401377_6689102510558281728_n.jpg

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

• 1 anno dopo...

I've been trying to find this out also.  My uncle owned a 100hp green Oliver same in the 1970s here in New Zealand.  I remember it well and it looked like a same of that era but was painted in typical Oliver green colour's.  I have never seen once since and cannot find any written info except that white rebadged fiat tractors around that time but fiat and same were separate companies back then and still are.

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

Partecipa alla conversazione

Puoi pubblicare ora e registrarti più tardi. Se hai un account, accedi ora per pubblicarlo con il tuo account.

Ospite
Rispondi a questa discussione...

×   Hai incollato il contenuto con la formattazione.   Rimuovere la formattazione

Sono consentiti solo 75 emoticon max.

×   Il tuo collegamento è stato incorporato automaticamente.   Mostra come un collegamento

×   Il tuo contenuto precedente è stato ripristinato.   Pulisci editor

×   Non puoi incollare le immagini direttamente. Carica o inserisci immagini dall'URL.

• Crea Nuovo...