Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Buonasera, ho un trattore Fiat 300DT, si è rotto il dado del tubo che porta l'olio idraulico al pistone destro del sollevamento, ho chiesto ai vari rivenditori di zona, ma tutti hanno i tubi in gomma, vorrei trovare quello originale, chiedo se qualcuno mi sa dire dove poterlo trovare, grazie in anticipo.  

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...